Seriously thinking of getting a tat. I just hope it's not because I'm still trying to shed off my good chinese schoolboy image after more than 10 years. Worse, I may be dreading the big 3 0 !
Dunno what to get though. I find native or tribal scripts so cliche. Chinese characters are out of the question as I will seriously look too Yakuza.
One good thing though is that I'm not scared of the pain. Anyone who goes to the derma regularly will agree :)
I'm thinking of an inspiring latin word or phrase like "a posse ad esse" -- from possibility to actuality. Taray!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
Ako rin I've always wanted a tattoo. I already know where I want it na nga eh. I want it in white ink on the wrist sa may watch area so that I can cover it up with a watch when necessary =)
And what are you planning to put?
That I don't know. I'm thinking maybe a hibiscus flower. Or my Chinese name (how g.i.) hehehe pero probably a flower.
I'm just scared that my parents will kill me.
haha...same problem...which is pathetic as we're freakin 30 na no
Yeah we are 30 pero I'm still financially dependent so getting disowned scares me..
sorry d ko kayang magpatattoo. masakit.
Post a Comment