skip to main | skip to sidebar

Me Talk Pretty One Day

Monday, September 24, 2007

I've no money left and it was just payday last week. This condo payments are killing me! Have to adjust my spending :(
Posted by Bertus at 3:21 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ►  2008 (19)
    • ►  April (1)
    • ►  March (3)
    • ►  February (5)
    • ►  January (10)
  • ▼  2007 (70)
    • ►  December (11)
    • ►  November (15)
    • ►  October (9)
    • ▼  September (16)
      • Farewell
      • I've no money left and it was just payday last wee...
      • In KL airport waiting for boarding. Really sleepy...
      • Lessons Learned
      • Lonely Planet
      • Dog Tired and Confused
      • Fear and Loathing in KL
      • Mother Mother
      • out of commission
      • Black and White
      • Envy
      • Grrrrr
      • Tat Thoughts
      • Ouchie
      • Fuck I want one
      • F Bombs
    • ►  August (5)
    • ►  February (7)
    • ►  January (7)

Links

  • Just for Today...

About Me

My photo
Bertus
View my complete profile