Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Grrrrr

Got really pissed today with this HR assistant who forgot to tell me that my scheduled interview for project assistants were cancelled. Grrrr! Really hate inefficiency! Clearly another sign of my need for control, which to be honest, I don't think is all that bad. I just don't understand why people can't be considerate enough to do what they promise. How can people expect me to be all happy, happy, smiley when they can't even do their work well?

As life coach Myra would say, I'm too hard on myself and expect others to live up to unrealistic expectations. How can informing me of changes in sched be unrealistic? Isn't that just plain courtesy?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

well, you can always go back to Coke. ;P

...there are at least 2 openings sa brands...hehehe

That is...if you don't mind receiving weird emails from certain people :D

Bertus said...

Ang daming headhunter nga na nagtatanong. But I don't think it's that much different there vs here (or vs anywhere :)