Saturday, September 08, 2007

Envy

I have a friend who seems to have everything:
1. Great career-doctor
2. Wonderful family relationship
3. Great, seemingly-perfect relationship
4. Athletic and "a great catch"
5. Popular with lots of friends

I know I should just count my blessings but fuck, I feel really jealous.

Anyway, I had a great videoke night with J&J folks. I SERIOUSLY got into it, obviously releasing a lot of angst by singing songs like "Plush" and "All Apologies." Had 5 beers but just a minor buzz--damn I'm getting immune to it!

It's a little sad how hungry I am for these type of escapist activities. Really shows how repressed I am. Lately, I've also had a strange obsession with house music and am craving to go to a club to get drunk (get high?) and DANCE!!!! Unfortunately, haven't found anyone who would go with me :(

Fuck I have to be a mass reader for a friend's wedding tom in 6 hours and haven't slept a wink!

No comments: