Will be in KL this whole week for a regional brainstorming thing. A part of me is excited to be out of the country and doing something different. But a bigger part of me is nervous about being in such a high level meeting. I also don't know a lot of people and it takes so much effort for me to make small talk. Oh well, I guess I have to start getting comfortable with this as this will probably be my normal world in a few years.
My goals for the meeting:
1. Make sure everyone knows me, especially the Gods
2. Actively participate
3. Come up with brilliant ideas
4. Volunteer to present as much as possible
5. Take the lead! Be the star!
UGHHHHHHHHHHHHH
I will so need to come in confident, extroverted, full of pep and energy!!!!
At the very least, I think I can moderate which I seem to do quite well...
I wonder if I will have any time at all to go around the city...
Shit! Just realized I don't have any cash with me! Drats!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
When will you be back?
Friday night pa
Good. Thought you will not make Saturday night =)
Post a Comment