Saturday, September 01, 2007

F Bombs

As part of life goal to have more of a social life, forced some friends out to dinner last night. Went to Haiku which I love...more for the ambience than the food actually. Unfortunately, Ranj and Harold had a movie to catch at 9 PM which I politely declined to join as it not my favorite genre--horror. So stuck around with bff in M Cafe (another one of those nice interiors, ok lang food places). Never realized it was such an expat hangout on Friday nights so felt really Indio especially since everyone was partying outside and we were in cool air-conditioned comfort (so Pinoy!). Had 2 yummy Cosmos (how girly can you get!) which, combined lethally with my dinner beer. So became my usual happy happy buzzed self, shouting more than talking, making okray (which I do even when sober haha), and wanting to hug everyone around. Needless to say, bff got stressed as hell--bwahahaha...

Also met this hardcore gym guy with awesome abs (don't ask how I know). Syempre I had to interview him for fitness and diet tips. He hasn't had fuckin carbs for 3 years--how fucking sad is that???!! So theoretically I know what it takes to get abs but I don't think I will make it alive emotionally. Food is comfort. Food is life! It's the reason God made cows! hahaha

Given my fuckin workload, I really fuckin deserve a promotion! Will push for one by March! Or else.....

Love this lovely weather. Wanna ruuuuuunnnnnnnn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Emo State: Druggy from lack of sleep but Fidgety

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow you are really doing something about the "expanding your social circle plan" hence get more social life that we used to talk about. Good for you! And I didn't mean that in a sarcastic manner =) I'm envious actually since I'm doing nothing about it.

Any who is this mysterious bff with no name?

Bertus said...

haha...he's my derma friend mike. just tamad to put a name para i look like i have a mysterious exciting life bwahaha

Anonymous said...

well wala nang mystery... =)

i need a derma friend! I have a lot of skin-related questions to ask =)

can't believe am at work!!!

Anonymous said...

sige text mo naman ako friday night so i can expand my social life and i'll text you kapag kasama ko rin non-coke friends ko para may iba naman tayong pag-usapan besides Coke. hehehe.

Regarding your condo, good luck keeping the white clean. Sabagay, guy ka naman. Wala masyadong stuff na ikakadumi.

Bertus said...

jean--i can refer you if you want. he has a clinic in ortigas and in chinatown steel (!)

tj--game. we seriously need to expand our horizons, socially and in every other aspect. we're not getting any younger dude!