I'm fucking drunk. Intentionally, as I've been trying to release the stress from this entire week, plus the fact that we fucking lost the departmental competition by 0.5 fuckin points. Fuck them all!!!!!!
Unfortunately, my equity as a masungit person was further validated because of this project. I had to stand in as the producer, which meant making sure people showed up for rehearsals, and everything else was ready when they were needed. Of course, I ended up being bitchy again, which sucks. I mean, someone has to do it right? But since I'm the one who actually is willing to do it, I end up having the lousiest reputation vs the other guys who are quiet and nice and therefore wonderful but don't actually push to get anything done. Maybe I really have to start changing my style from scare tactics to nice and cheery and friendly. Shit! That is so not me...I seriously feel so different from everyone else because of this. I hate it! But at the same time, it's what I truly believe in... :(
Anyway, ended up in Jills after our wholesome to death Christmas party. 80s music is great! Though some of the younger kids didn't enjoy it for obvious reasons. But I guess we all really needed the major stress release!
I love this semi-drunk feeling now, coupled with wild and crazy dancing to great music!!! Really have to get to a club very very very soon!!!!!! Unfortunately, don't have dancing friends :(
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
i like dancing but don't like jills that much.
i guess wala tayong pinagkaiba. stressed out about work and this freakin party.
i heard the jnj party ended early. jok crashed our party. and the former jnj people went home early. how corny.
hello, there wasn't even any liquor. And the committee didn't bother to hire a band na coz everyone leaves when they start naman...
Dance tayo! Kahit saan!!!! Pleaaseeee??!?!!
Post a Comment