Monday, December 31, 2007

New Year's Eve Dinner

Yey! Am fulfilling my resolution of not being Mr. Grumpy anymore by organizing our family New Year's Eve dinner. Now this year would be very different as my folks are in China; so it's just my 2 sisters and their families + me + TDK girl staying in our home. I didn't let all of that stop me from being chit chatty and generally enjoying myself. Part of this joyous attitude can be due to being in a good place for dinner- Gaudi in Serendra. The Chuleton de Villagodio can't be beat!



(Got the photo from dessertcomesfirst)

Now I'm at home just hanging out alone waiting for the clock to strike 12. Other people might be depressed at this situation but I so don't mind. Love the quiet and chance to do some contemplation of the year that's about to end and the new one that's beginning soon.

Social life is flourishing! Got an New Year's Day invite to Embassy by K (but with her friends who I don't know at all!) and to Government by Erik (who I hardly know at all!) Not sure if I'll go to either; I might end up being really lazy na.

In any case, here's to a great, joyous, fantastic year ahead!

No comments: