Had 2 Christmas parties--dinner in Chelsea last night with the BFF gang and lunch in Mamou today with the Johnson's team. Really wasn't in the mood last night, especially since I wasn't really close with most of the folks. Food was pretty blah as well. It did become more fun when we moved to that wine place in Serendra. Alcohol always makes things better! hehe. In fairness, they're good people; maybe I was just tired. Would love to hang out with them again soon and maybe be more friendly and energetic!
Mamou was great because of the wonderful steak! Strangely enough, couldn't eat a lot; felt quite full quickly. Maybe it's all the chatting that was happening, or the fact that I had a telecon right after lunch so I couldn't fully enjoy the food. Anyway, we did some fun exchange gifts with matching stealing powers which was a blast! I ended up with generic Marks and Spencer's toiletries though :(
Anyway, got a great gift from Karen and Bea. A white fcuk shirt with the line "No fcuking worries". I super love it! It's so fucking me!
Did some shopping right after the telecon in Fully Booked, and hung out with Juni for a while. My sungit equity got emphasized again. :( Also, we got to talk about how to expand one's social life. Essentially, there's should be an innate, fundamental interest in other people, which will make it easy to ask questions and keep a conversation going. But if it's innate and I don't have it, what happens now?
Will finish my Christmas shopping tomorrow. Meanwhile, have another telecon tom at 12nn. Drats!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
We should start making new year's goals and resolutions!
Merry Christmas!
Merry Christmas!
Don't worry, I'm working on a template :)
We should be each other's support system. We should have very specific goals and not be very vague like "Lose weight"
Post a Comment