Yey! Survived Bohol pretty much unscathed! Everything I expected to happen, did--screaming kids, non-stop running around, whining dad, etc. I guess being emotionally prepared really helped since I didn't get very affected by any of these. In fact, I empathized with them since they were all so stressed out!
Got a nice tan from the 1 sunny day. Yey! Was also able to sneak in a 2.5k run and another 5k run on the beach. Got a new PR despite having to dodge rocks and giant holes in half dark conditions.
Played poker every night. Ended up being the biggest loser at 700 bucks (down from initial loss of 1,300!) Shit! Apparently don't play that well even with all my complex strategies and aggressive play. Hmmm...seems everyone else is equally aggressive! Good way to bond with everyone though...
Still haven't bonded a lot with my Dad though, even if I had a lot of chances to. Really need to brush up on my Chinese soon!
After I got back last night, really needed to escape from the wholesomeness of a family outing so followed Mike and the gang in Coffee Bean GHills. Chatted for an hour before everyone wanted to leave! And it was only 10 PM! Now that sucked! Haaay...where do I find party friends???
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment