Tiring past couple of days at work. Non-stop meetings from morning to late afternoon left me full of adrenaline (in a bad way). Still feel I'm being my usual sungit impatient self, probably because of the load of work that has to be done.
Spent most of yesterday working on performance evaluations for myself and my team. Got into a major hoolabaloo with boss as he decided to go ahead and align with the leadership team without waiting for our evals. In short, he made his own evaluation and didn't bother to consult us anymore! This kinda leaked out today so he's getting a lot of flak from the gods. Oh well, he really should start following the rules more. I've pretty much given up on him and am just taking advantage of the fact that he's such a nice, nurturing person who doesn't get in my way.
I am hoping for a high performance score so that I get a bigger salary increase next year and hopefully, a promotion by March. Really need the extra freakin money given my condo dues plus crazy spending lifestyle. I do feel I deserve it, given all the extra work load and the quality of work I produce.
Martin has promised to organize a spiritual retreat for me by end November! I really need to do that soon! Relationship with God has become almost non-existent except for unfocused Sunday masses. Really miss the strong emotions and passions I felt a few years ago when I was so active in retreats and spiritual readings. Must find group!
Cambodia won't happen anymore. We weren't able to get airline seats anymore. Super sucks! We might go around Thailand na lang. Would like to do something really different and non-touristy though.
So sick of eating out alone so often....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment