Off to BKK tom! A bit nervous about the fact that my presentation is only half-done. Hope it goes well and makes the Philippines look super kickass (which is really my goal). Will really have to finalize it and rehearse to death tom!
Spent all of today in a brainstorming session in Alabang. Major brain drain even if I didn't even put in my usual effort. Was really tired and sleepy by noon. Gave a really inspiring senior management type speech in the end though, which I think people liked :) Problem was, they all said it wasn't like me to be inspiring...Shet. Really need to start transitioning from OC strict boss to nurturing inspiring boss. That's so not me!
Anyway, had dinner alone again. Mike had to cancel our dinner plans cause he had rescheduling patients, who are obviously more important than just going out with me. Can't say that made me feel very wanted but am quite used to being abandoned. Learning here is to really have more friends to hang out with, which means having to open myself up quite a bit more than I do now.
3 Things I'm Grateful for Today:
1. Successful brainstorming session
2. Fantastic Spanish lunch buffet
3. Charging the whole day costs (P52k) to my personal card. Tons of points!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment