It's so dark and rainy...don't really want to work. Just waiting for 6-7pm so I can leave the office.
Haven't been particularly inspired to work lately. Have just been coming in for the sake of, and spend the time counting hours til I can leave. Been a very good boy though, health wise. Have been going to the gym pretty regularly, at least 2-3x a week. Was also able to run around 4km last Sunday despite the crazy rain.
Have also started my semi-health diet...limited simple carbs and saturated fats. After 1 week of pain and suffering, honestly don't feel that much healthier or lighter or slimmer...just have a constant gnawing pain in my gut from lack of rice :(
But also proud of my level of discipline. Have been faced with multiple parties, expensive Japanese dinners, Haagen Dazs ice cream...and was able to stop myself from eating :)
BTW, bought a birthday gift to myself already, or should I say, gifts. In the spirit of taking my running seriously (best excuse!), got myself an ipod nano 8gb and the nike+ ipod kit! Haven't been able to try them out yet as rains kept pouring this AM and I didn't wake up! Grrrrrr....no way will I inaugurate them via a treadmill!
1 hour to go and I'm freeeeeeeeeeee!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Are you running on a weekday?!
i probably will start so i can get into this more seriously and test run the ipod. most probably in the fort but no idea where exactly i will end up...
Post a Comment