Tuesday, October 30, 2007

And I'm Off!

Yey! I'm off to Bohol tomorrow! Wonderful escape from office stress the past few weeks. Really need to get away and go to the beach...even if it means doing it with my family and loads of crazy kids!

I promise to chill out this entire vacation and not let them get to me--not the overactive kids that take 2 hours to get anything done, not my overly whining dad (sounds just like me!), not any of the control obsessed people in my family (hmmm...really sounds like me!)

Will just let them set the pace, make all the decisions, take all the time they want, make all the changes they need to....I will...flow.

Meanwhile, had dinner last night with Bff and his SO in Glorietta. Place was surreal with so many stores closed, lights not totally on, and a lot less people than I usually see in that place. Had a cheap but old memories-reviving dinner in Yum Yum Tree. I intentionally tried not to enter any stores but since we had to go through Rustan's, ended up buying a new fragrance and beach sandals :( Damn! I have no self-control on these things, especially when they're on sale!

Seriously need to link up with more people. I can't keep depending only on Bff and Jean for my social life! Maybe it's time to join groups?

No comments: