1. Cochinillo and Iberian Chicken from Casa Armas
2. Singapore Chili Crab with fried buns (from now defunct Palm Beach)
3. Tagliatelle Tartuffo from L'Opera--super sinful with loads of truffle oil cream and parma ham
4. Don Quixote sandwich from Terry's--P350 bucks for a super thin jamon serrano and manchego cheese sandwich. But man, it's worth every freakin penny
5. Baby back ribs and unlimited garlic rice from Gastoff in Bora
6. House burger in Breakfast at Antonio's--juciest burger in town. The fresh corned beef ain't bad either.
7. Kaki Kari Kari Yaki at Sugi's--I love introducing this fried oyster dish to people. Always makes people orgasmic.
8. Pan seared foie gras--anywhere you can get it. Try it with fresh salad in Gourmand.
9. Lengua from Hizon's--so soft it's like french kissing a cow
10.Medium rare rib-eye (just starting to grain) from Highlands steakhouse.
What's yours?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
1. Wheat Nuts (kept stealing from my workmate)
2. Macadamia Ice Cream from Haagen Daz (Macadamia Nut not Macadamia Brittle!)
3. Santi's Roast Beef Sandwich -- another overpriced sandwich but super yummy but quite embarassing to eat one whole sandwich by yourself (even though I can) in public since it is big
4. Garlicky chili sauce from Golden Fortune
I want to try Kari Kari Kari Yaki!!!!!
wheat nuts?!! sounds healthy
i love the macadamia ice cream too. and the santi's roast beef is sulit naman if 2 kakain
Don't let the name deceive you (I was), it may sound healthy and may have 0 trans fat but 1/3 cup is around 220 calories I think and a big percentage of that is fat.
Post a Comment