Stayed home all day, theoretically to finish a presentation for tomorrow. But actually, just got really lazy again to brave the traffic, which always leads to guilt at having such a sedentary life + not reaching goals of being a man of limitless possibilities. It has gotten so bad that I wake up at 9 AM and have a nap every 4 PM.
Promise to be active tomorrow!
"Borrowed" 2 magazines from QC Sports Club library yesterday. It's about integrating corporate work with Christianity. Quite interesting..!
Will get my Jnj job offer on Friday, I can't wait. Just give me 10% more and I'll be happy. Give me 5% more and I'll still accept. That's how much leverage I have now.
Happy song of the moment--The Killers' "Somebody Told Me". Can't stop playing this song! Would love to be drunk and rocking/headbanging to this song in a live concert but don't really have these type of gimmick friends :(
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
sino ba naman kasi ang inimbita mo? Si Alex R? Eh mauuwi kayo kay Cliff Richard. :D
TJ--we really need to drink and party please? you're my only drinking/rocking buddy!
Post a Comment