Tuesday, February 13, 2007

When, Damn It?

I can't wait to go back to work. Problem is, I still don't have work to go back to. The Jnj thing is moving at a snail's pace and CP is obviously not in a great hurry either. I have 2 headhunter interviews I'm trying to delay aka cancel cause I honestly am sick and tired of talking about myself over and over. But I just might have to take them up on it if things still don't move within the week.

In the meantime, I really should be finishing up my balance projects in YBS and JVP which, to be honest, I've been procrastinating about. The thing about no deadlines and really non-OC clients is that you can actually delay presentations for a month or more. Good for work life balance, Bad for getting anything done.

I also promise not to keep wasting my time watching TV and going to the mall. Will start doing active empowering things I've been promising to do:

-Learn to bike
-Take photography classes
-Dive
-Wall climb
-Swim better
-Travel, travel, travel

No comments: