As a consequence, I had to prove that I was a serious buyer, ergo, needed to give my reservation fee already. This means that I will have to pay the horrendously large down payment by next month, April 1. Horror, need to divest all my investments. Anyone want to lend me money?
The true test will be in writing 48 post dated checks, with the last one having millions as balance payment. I feel nauseated. TJ/Lynette--did you go through this too?
Anyway, here's my unit:

Note the cool unit number--24K! Note also that I'm planning to tear down the wall for the 1st floor bedroom and convert it to a glass sliding panel to make the place less constricted. No idea yet what to do with the room though...probably a study cum library. Problem is, where do I now put the TV?
Oooh...I feel so adult all of a sudden!
Guys--please block off your scheds for a house warming party in 2012!

2 comments:
48 months mo lang babayaran? The best talaga ang pre-sell.
Me naman coz I needed to move-in resorted to a ready to own. I didn't give post-dated cheques. What happened is I needed to keep an account in BPI na lalagyan ko ng money every month. I don't know if that's normal kasi Jobert had to write post-dated cheques din for like 15 yeas worth of payments.
My problem then was how to raise the money for the equity, which is half the cost of the condo.
Your condo area is huge. Tambayan na! By the way, tuloy ba tayo this Friday? I wanna drink too.
Correction. 48 months but may balance pa na P2M plus which I have to bank loan na. Pero at least 2011 ko pa kailangan mag loan.
Well, realistically utang talaga is the only option. I'm planning to loan from our Coop which has slightly lower rates than bank. Pero mukhang magkukulang.
My gosh, please still be here 4 years from now for the house warming. hehe
Post a Comment