I spent the weekend obsessing about Fort condos. This was spurred by my dad's decision to sell off (my!) 1BR Serendra unit in order to get a 3BR unit in St. Francis Shangrila. I'm definitely happy about the potential move from this hellhole but I'm not really an Ortigas kind of guy (I keep getting lost) and I don't think I'll be able to stand the daily Edsa commute that some of my officemates have to endure. Plus, I love my folks and all, but I don't think I can live 5 feet away from them for the rest of my life!
Anyway, I'll probably end up with a mid-priced unit (P3.5M-P4M). Options include:
1. The Fort Residences by Robinsons--relatively cheap, but do I really want a loft and it's corresponding aircon bills?


2. Sapphire Residences by G&W


3. My dream condo--The Icon 2 Tower

Located across UCC, this is the only remaining lot that will have a view of the Manila Golf Course.


Plus, at 61 sq m, you won't feel claustrophobic at all!

The drawback? It's P5.5M!!!!! Aaarrggghhh
5 comments:
Wow! You have a Serendra condo?!?! Don't sell it! Don't leave Makati
Naku it's not my money. hahaha
you had a SERENDRA CONDO? Sosyal!
Seriously, better ang Serendra because of the development that's going to happen there. Plus it's accessible both from EDSA and C5.
If only hindi ako naghahanap ng ready for occupancy, THE FORT talaga ang gusto kong location.
The only drawback is that the nearest grocery is located in Market Market...and if you do your supermarket shopping on a weekend, kasama mo ang lahat ng mga taga-Taguig. I remember after Kang and I checked out the units in Market, she asked me: Do you really want all of these people to be your neighbors? I know masama pakinggan, pero higit pa sa SM NORTH EDSA level ang dami ng tao sa Market-Market kapag weekend.
Hey, should you decide to visit showrooms on weekends, sama mo ko. I really enjoyed my househunting last year.
i went on a condo window shopping spree today with my agent. went to almost all pre-selling condos. super expert na ako!
serendra is too rich for my blood at P100k+ per square :(
you can always shop at Price Smart. and if you're hungry with no money just partake in their free taste =)
Post a Comment