I'm about to send my official acceptance for the Jnj job. I'm not sure it's the right thing to do but at this point, I do feel very excited about it (plus the fact that I have only 2k left in the bank). Wish me luck!
Condo hunting is fun...it's nice to obsess about something with so many details to look at. It's just like gadget shopping only 100x more expensive and will commit about 10 years of your working life to paying for it (TJ should be able to relate). I'm pretty much clear as to my condo--it will be The Fort Residences by Robinsons. Main reason is that because it will be turned over 2011 pa, I actually have 48 months to pay which definitely helps a lot. Also, it's relatively cheap per square at P75k.
Now my big problem is, I have 2 unit options:
1. 12th Floor 2 BR Flat, 77 sq--corner views of a park and relatively open space (coz the open air pool is directly below)
2. 24th Floor 2 BR Flat, 78 sq--single view of condos across the street. but since it's high, it'll probably see across their rooftops
Will be spending the weekend in Tagaytay, yey! It's JC and Sarah's wedding tom!
I have a f***ing headache from caffeine withdrawal :(
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I'll say it once and I'll say it again. High floor with high ceiling!
a few things you may want to consider:
1. If you're not in a rush to move, PRE-SELL is the way to go. That's an option na di pwede sa mga naglalayas na katulad ko. But you'll be able to save at least 1/2 of the cost if Pre-Sell.
2. On the view, don't be too hot about it because you'll never know. They might put up a building two years from now right next to the building. So the open air overlooking the pool seems to be appealing.
3. Most Philippine fire trucks can only reach up to the 12th floor.
4. Check mo all the materials they are using. The things they use to seal the glass windows to the steel framing. Nung milenyo maraming nakatira sa hi-rise na pinasok ang bahay ng tubig because of the poor "waterproofing" of the glass windows.
TARA lets look at more model units! Ang fun!
Post a Comment