Friday, January 18, 2008

Disjointed Me

I'm taking a much deserved, long awaited leave today. The week just left me so drained, more emotionally than anything. I'm sorry to say I haven't really progressed much on my WIGs except maybe for the social life part. Still need to go to mass and pray every day. Also need to chat with family more (ugh!). Why is this harder than it appears?

Career is doing pretty well; just really need to improve my sungit levels. New trainee coming in on Monday, I think I'm traumatized. Still no word on the reassignment although the Marketing Director sent out an email to our bosses for nominations to the exchange program. I hope this is just a formality and not an actual screening process, which means I may not get chosen!

Also starting to think of extending out beyond myself and trying to be a better global citizen. Will try to find a pet cause. Maybe will be more active in WWF and PAWS?

I also really still want to learn to swim though...

This is a disjointed, incoherent entry that needs major editing.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've given up trying to learn to swim :(

Anonymous said...

gusto mo sabay tayo maglessons sa Ascott?

I'll check the skeds and balance natin ang Gym + Swimming plan.

Bertus said...

ano yang ascott na yan? :)

Anonymous said...

dating oakwood

Bertus said...

gamers! kelan?