Home alone on a Friday night. No invites. Come to think of it, no plans tom either.
Will be eating sardines for dinner. Alone.
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
went to a company bowling activity tonight. slightly better than your friday night. signed up for bowling so that i have something to do on friday nights. now I'm committed to attend till end of March.
4 comments:
went to a company bowling activity tonight. slightly better than your friday night. signed up for bowling so that i have something to do on friday nights. now I'm committed to attend till end of March.
what's your score? I had company bowling 2 weeks ago and I got a pathetic 73 :(
first game was 36, 2nd game was 33. its so low people think i'm joking when i tell them :(
text me on a thursday. para magkaalaman at magkadamayan.
Post a Comment