There's an extremely huge chance that I will be assigned to another country within the year. Most likely it will be somewhere in ASEAN. I'm praying that it's anywhere but Jakarta! Bangkok, KL or Singapore would be great. Either that or Shanghai which is a perfect fit for me except for the work stress there.
It's fascinating how things fall into place. I was seriously planning to push for a foreign assignment this year and it's becoming a reality. Combination of mindfulness + initiative + luck.
I'm really very excited about this; realistically, not leaving a lot behind anyway so this can only be for the best. Plus, I get to live on my own for a while which is fantastic. Hopefully, there's a big bump in salary as well so I can actually afford my condo amortizations.
Fuck I'm an expat!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Who can I turn to to help me with my weird new year's resolution?
sofy :)
teka, samahan mo muna ako mag-gym.
ano ba? nag eexpat kayong lahat!!!!
sana Thailand ka para marami akong vacation options. hehehe. user!!!
kelan tayo gym?
mukhang mga april-june pa naman ito
well, i'm flying back na to Manila. Which means mga Friday onwards, I'm free.
Siguro at most 3x a week, kasi I need to block off:
Tuesday Coding/SFC Day
Thursday San Antonio Day
Post a Comment