Monday, January 22, 2007

Save the World from Cavities!

Had my HR interview in Colgate today. Boy, the office was really Jurassic...as in you feel like you're back in the Marcos era. Anyway, didn't really prepare for this meeting at all; in fact, I was almost late!

Meeting went well, it's easy to puff up your accomplishments when you're with people who don't really know what you're talking about (esp. HR! hehe). So I made it seem like I could walk on water and the HR dude was pretty impressed.

I know I did well cause I got a call from the headhunter an hour later scheduling me for a meeting with the Marketing Manager! Yahoo!

I actually don't want to work there..it seems like work life balance is not a company value vs performance and results. But it's not like I have so many choices at this point anyway...

Maybe the offer will change my mind! Doubt it though.

PS. I did my first headstand yesterday in yoga class (with teachers' help). Got a round of applause from the rest of the group! hehehe

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

bgnIt wasn't one of the better companies i've worked in...

Bertus said...

that's good in a way...at least sisikat ka kasi mas marunong ka sa mga tao dun...

Anonymous said...

Okay yun 1 month or thereabouts... after that, you will begin to tire of being with simpletons and begin to be like one of them :)

Bertus said...

they can't be that bad...medyo market leader na naman sila. although ang baduuuuuy ng mga commercial nila. sabi ko sa HR interview ko, I'm so sick of the Palmolive ads that I flip the channel as soon as I see KC. hehehe (wala akong takot!)

Anonymous said...

most are regional stuff kasi especially colgate's. have you not received a call yet from us????

Bertus said...

wala. ano ba yan. pakisabi may offer na ako sa cp at may interview ako kung saan saan...