Anyway, my main accomplishment of the day is getting Sofy groomed. Here are some cute pics of Sofy and some dogs for sale in the pet center which I want to take home!!!
Tuesday, January 30, 2007
Accomplishment of the Day
Given my unemployed status, I don't really get much done everyday. My usual routine involves waking up around 830, having a looong leisurely breakfast, surfing all AM, waiting for lunch, gym in pm, wait for dinner, then TV all night. Now that's a bum life. Strangely enough, I don't really feel bad about it. I could continue doing this forever if it weren't for the small inconvenience of seeing my savings literally disappear before my eyes.
Anyway, my main accomplishment of the day is getting Sofy groomed. Here are some cute pics of Sofy and some dogs for sale in the pet center which I want to take home!!!




Anyway, my main accomplishment of the day is getting Sofy groomed. Here are some cute pics of Sofy and some dogs for sale in the pet center which I want to take home!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment