I'm on a diet now, specifically a fiscal one. This stemmed from a hard realization yesterday that I was a shoppaholic, a careless splurger, and not very good saver. Of course had to go into laddering exercises to figure out the source of this addiction. Offhand, seem to stem from 2 sources-control issues and need for affirmation (why does everything seem to stem from these?).
So I've decided to cut down on spending. First task is to write down all my expenses so I see where my money really goes. So I'm super craving for a nice resto dinner now before going to the gym but just decided to eat at home before going to save up some cash. Sigh...but I'm super craving for ramen right now :(
On the topic of issues, a couple of us Marketing folk stayed after the session in Makati and talked about our issues. I seem to have quite a lot even beyond the 2 ones I already mentioned, such as making people feel small (which is how I respond to how I was also treated), my emotional wall, etc. Man, will really need to reflect on these more in the next few days.
Jeff just confirmed that they want to assign me to Jakarta. Oh shit...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
when are you leaving?
they want me to leave in 2 months or less...don't think that's realistic though...
yaiks! 2 months?
lumabas muna tayo no? kelan ba due si Lynette....Heeeyyyy!!! We need to have some sort of bonding bago kayo magsi-alisan.
Isipin mo na lang, heartrob ka sa jakarta.
Post a Comment